This recipe was featured in a Taste of Home magazine a while back. This caught my eye because its low calorie, fast to make and it just looked delicious. Ted and I are fans of rosemary anyway so I knew it would be a winner. I think next time I may serve this on GF (gluten free) Pasta as the sauce was so good! I hope if you try this you will let me and Ted know what you thought! Enjoy!
Took all of about 20 minutes to prepare
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut in halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the pan; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.