We love all things with Asparagus!
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, steamed
- 1 pound Italian plum tomatoes, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 1 (14 oz.) can hearts of palm, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Cocktail Onions, drained
- 1/2 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Crosse & Blackwell® Fish & Chip Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute
- Salt and pepper to taste
LAYER asparagus, tomatoes, hearts of palm and onions, in that order, in large bowl or deep dish.WHISK oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in small bowl until sugar has dissolved. Pour over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 8g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.