This is one of my favorites! This is so easy, healthy and quick to throw together! Not to mention Ted and I have become such fans of avocado’s since starting this food journey!
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or Greek yogurt (try homemade mayonnaise)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, parsley or dill
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mash avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a medium bowl. Stir in the eggs and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.