This is such a tasty but yet more healthy choice than some other things. This is great as an appetizer or date night snack. They did not take very long to make and they will be gone fast! Enjoy!
Olive oil cooking spray
24 wonton wrappers (I used Nasoya brand)
8 ounces lump crab meat
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup scallions, washed and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375ºF, and spray mini muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Push a wonton wrapper into each muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crab, Worcestershire, curry, ginger, and cayenne.
- Mix with a fork, breaking up large chunks of crab, then add the cream cheese, mashing with a fork until fully incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon filling mixture into wontons.
- Fold ends of wonton wrapper over mixture, and seal with your finger after dipping in water.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until ends are slightly browned, and serve hot, garnished with scallions.