Great appetizer or date night snack!INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced rare roast beef
- 1/2 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 oz.) baguette French bread
- BLUE CHEESE TOPPING
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus additional for garnish
For Marinade: COMBINE oil, rosemary, crushed red pepper, garlic and pepper in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; cool. Slice beef into 4 x 2-inch strips. Combine marinade and beef in large re-sealable plastic bag; seal. Toss to coat. Chill several hours or overnight.
For Crostini: HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine oil, garlic and salt in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. Slice bread into 36 (1/4-inch) slices. Place on baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with garlic oil. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp.
For Topping: BEAT cream cheese and salad dressing in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in blue cheese. Spread cheese mixture onto crostini. Top evenly with marinated beef. Garnish with additional blue cheese.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.