Easy dinner recipe using lean ground beef, brown rice, vegetables and juicy tomatoes for a delicious one-skillet dish. What an easy but tasty fall evening meal. Great for after work!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (14 oz each) beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- Place beef, onion, salt and garlic powder in deep 12-inch skillet; cook over medium-high heat until beef is crumbled and no longer pink. Add all remaining ingredients to skillet. Stir to combine.
Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 10 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is of desired consistency.
227 calories, 29g Carbs, 5 fats and 16 grams of proteins