This breakfast recipe was so easy and so delicious! Very flavorful way to start the day! Would be a great brunch meal as well.
This recipe will serve approximately 4 servings
(one serving = 1/2 an English muffin)
4 Fresh eggs
2 English muffins
4 Slices of prosciutto or thin sliced ham
1 Cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
2 Tsp lemon juice
2 Tsp mustard
Dash of Salt/Pepper
2 Tsp Minced Parsley or chives
How To Make:
1. Whisk in the Greek yogurt and lemon juice together whisk in mustard, half the parsley, salt/pepper. I microwaved this for 50 seconds to heat and mix.
Muffin & Prosciutto:
1. Toast the English muffin well done but not burnt as lightly toasted will become soggy and not good to cut into.
2. If not cooking the prosciutto or ham on the stove, you can pop it on a piece of paper towel and microwave it for 15-20 seconds
1. I used a microwave egg poacher that does two eggs at a time. I cook them for 48 seconds which cooks the whites but leaves the yolk runny. if you want the yolk hard break it before you microwave and cook a couple seconds longer.
2. Assemble the meat on top of the English muffin, add the egg and then top with sauce and sprinkle the remaining parsley or chives!