This was like an old stand by kind of meal….very tasty and very much a comfort food. I love beef with peppers and onion just about any way you can fix it. Of course Ted loved it, he is a fan of anything beef and is not really hard to please.
- 1 1/2 lbs bottom round steaks
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, sliced
- coat skillet or wok with olive oil (I use Crisco’s olive oil spray)
- Thinly slice bottom round into strips (I just buy it already sliced for beef jerky) and season with all spices.
- Heat skillet to med-high and fry beef strips until tender. Add vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
Serving Size: 1 (147 g) Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 346.4 calories from Fat 17852%Total Fat 19.8g30% Saturated Fat 7.7g38%Cholesterol 124.1mg41%Sodium 679.8mg28%Total Carbohydrate 4.1g1%Dietary Fiber 1.0g4% Sugars 1.7 g7%Protein 35.9g