These little things will curb any desires for peanut butter. They are light, fluffy delicious, low calorie treats. They are 50 calories each. Enjoy, we sure did!
This recipe makes 6
- 3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter or 6 teaspoons peanut butter powder.
- 1 8 oz Container of light or fat free frozen whipped topping. (fat free makes the 1 point recipe)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Hot Fudge Sauce
- Place peanut butter in large bowl.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. (must be fat free to obtain one PPV).
- Spoon or pipe mixture evenly (approx. 5 Tablespoons) into 6 cupcake liners.
- Freeze until solid.
- Heat fudge sauce into microwave for a few seconds and drizzle on top before serving.