What a wonderful light tasting chicken meal! So healthy and low calorie but looked too good to eat! This took about 40 minutes to prepare from start to finish. Ted and I adore anything with fresh basil and this bruschetta mix was fantastic!
Servings: 4 • Serving Size: 2 cutlets + tomatoes • Points+: 6 • Smart Points: 6
Calories: 237 • Fat: 8.5 g • Protein: 32 g • Carb: 7 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 0.5 g
Sodium: 182.9 mg (without the salt)
- 2 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (I used glaze)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 oz part skim mozzarella, diced
- 1.25 lbs (8 thin sliced) chicken cutlets
Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.