I have prepared this for our breakfast this week. Totally easy to make and smelled fantastic. The caraway seeds make the aroma extra nice! Loaded with lots of ham and cheese it make 9 servings at 141 calories each! NICE!TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup crushed saltines (about 6)
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 6 eggs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat eggs until thickened and lemon-colored; fold into ham mixture. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 141 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 166mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein