This was not as sweet I as I had hoped but it was good. I think that I might use a little more sweetener next time and probably top it with a little powder sugar to assist with the sweet!
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)*
- 1 cup + coconut flour, sifted**
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut palm sugar (can use any granulated sweetener of choice- Adjust to sweetness desired)
- Cinnamon (optional- adjust to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, add your coconut flour and coconut palm sugar (or sweetener of choice) and mix well. Add cinnamon if desired.
- Add the full can of pumpkin and mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into the lined dish, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and sugar (if desired) and refrigerate for at 30 minutes to firm up. Cut into bite sized pieces and enjoy.
Original Recipe from The Big Man’s world