This is a lovely brunch idea!
- 1 EGGLAND’S BEST egg white, beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard, if desired
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 bag (5 oz) mixed baby salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. In small bowl, beat egg and water until well blended. Cut loaf of dough crosswise into 10 slices for buns. Place each slice, cut side up, in muffin cup; brush with egg mixture. Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Remove from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat jam and mustards with fork or wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
In medium bowl, mix chicken, green onions, parsley, tarragon and garlic. Shape mixture into 10 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add patties; cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once, until thermometer inserted in center reads 165°F.
Cut each bun in half horizontally. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry mustard on cut sides of each bun. Place bottoms of buns on large serving platter; top each with burger, small amount of salad greens and top of bun. Garnish platter with salad greens and tomato slices. Serve with remaining raspberry mustard.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.