Quick, Easy and Healthy.
Serves: 4 servings
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb potatoes, thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz turkey kielbasa, cut into ¼” rounds
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 bell peppers, chopped
- Heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until browned on one side, 6 to 7 minutes. Turn the potatoes over and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the skillet with a slotted spoon.
- If the skillet is looking dry, add another tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the kielbasa and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the onions and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent and the peppers and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the potatoes back in and continue cooking for another minute or two. Check seasonings and serve.