This recipe cannot have enough good things said about it! Easy, delicious and lower in calories! Ted and I enjoyed it and both agreed it will have to be on our repeat list and soon too! If you are a fan of Asian style recipes, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (GF)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups crushed Corn Flakes
For the sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (GF)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in crushed Corn Flakes, pressing to coat.
- Place onto prepared baking sheet and coat with nonstick spray. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 13-15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken broth, hoisin, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Cooking Classy