This recipe was so amazing! Talk about a twist with salsa, pepper and onions! This was easy, quick to make and low calorie too! Ted and I are fans of cube steak and this was a new and tasty way to have them. Delicious!!
Serves 4 Each serving 248 calories
- 1 pound beef cube steak
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- water as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the steaks in a 9×13 inch baking dish and season with cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the pepper and onion over the meat and pour salsa over all, adding some water as needed to the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.