These are perfect party appetizer or date night snack! Pretty and tasty!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent dough
- flour for dusting
- 5 ounces Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shredded
- 16 frozen meatballs
- ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray two regular size muffin tins (16 molds total) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly flour working surface and extend dough onto it. Separate the dough triangles and press one triangle in each muffin mold. Cover the bottom and sides of the triangle mold. Make sure to press the dough up the sides of the muffin mold.
- Sprinkle each cup of dough with 1 teaspoon of shredded cheese. Place one meatball on top of the cheese. Lightly press the meatball down on the cheese and dough.
- Bake meatball cups for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Place meatball cups back in oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted, golden brown and bubbly.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley, serve warm or cold.