This dish was so quick to make and it looked and tasted like I spent hours in the kitchen! If you prefer your dishes a bit more spicy, feel free to add some roasted red peppers or red chili flakes. Either way I hope you all enjoy this One Skillet Sun Dried Tomato Chicken and Gnocchi as much as we did!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 12 oz. Alessi gluten-free gnocchi
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or any other cooked chicken)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute sun dried tomatoes and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add uncooked gnocchi, breaking apart any that are stuck together, then mix in chicken broth, half and half and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, until gnocchi are cooked through and fluffy.
- Remove cover and mix in shredded chicken and spinach leaves, cooking an additional 3 to 5 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted, serve and enjoy!