This recipe for Orange Chicken Stir Fry was a quick but healthy version of any good Asian restaurant. Ted and I loved this very much. I served it on top of the Basmati rice and it was delicious.
Serves 4 30 minutes to prepare
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson(R) Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups cut-up fresh vegetables
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- Stir the cornstarch, stock and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it’s well browned, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture and marmalade. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve over the rice.
One fourth of the skillet is about 448 calories.