This recipe was so simple and easy to prepare. The chops being baked made them juicy and tender, The crust being baked cheese, felt like real cheat meal for sure. I made some sides, as you see in the picture, Ted said ” if we had a biscuit or a big piece of cornbread, this would be a meal at Cracker Barrel” How about that for a comparison? We did really enjoy it a lot!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 TB Italian breadcrumbs (dried and GF)
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 TB olive oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley and garlic powder and place on a plate.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture (making sure mixture sticks) and sear in a pan of olive oil on medium-high heat. Sautee for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness. Ours were an inch thick and we cooked for an hour at 300. If yours are regular thickness, cook at 350 for half hour.
Original recipe from Lil Luna’s