An easy versioN of an old classic
These Philly Cheesesteak Roll Ups were scrumptious!
- 8 oz (2 portions) thinly sliced frozen sandwich steaks
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup chive & onion cream cheese spread
- Alfredo pasta sauce, heated, for dipping
Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
In 10-inch skillet, cook 8 oz (2 portions) thinly sliced frozen sandwich steaks as directed on package until browned and cooked through. In a separate skillet, cook and stir 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers over medium heat until tender.
Remove 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet from can. Shape into a rectangle on cookie sheet. Spread 1/2 cup chive & onion cream cheese spread evenly over crescent dough. Top with cooked steaks and bell peppers.
Starting at one long end, roll dough up tightly. Pinch at seam to seal. Cut roll into 12 equal slices.
Place slices 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with heated Alfredo pasta sauce.
Original Recipe from Pillsbury