This quick and easy skillet dish features all your favorite ingredients from chicken noodle soup, but without the soup…instead it’s a hearty meal perfect for a busy day. Only about 25 minutes to prepare. Ted and I enjoyed this, seemed like a good comfort kind of meal. Very Low Calorie!
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 3 ounces (about 2 cups) uncooked medium egg noodles
- 2cups cubed boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
How to Make It
Season the chicken with the garlic powder and paprika. Cook the chicken in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
Add the broth, basil, black pepper and vegetables to the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender.
249 calories, 4.2 fat grams, 465gm sodium, 20 gm carbohydrates
Original recipe from Campbell’s Kitchen