This was very simple but elegant looking appetizer. The Sausage Green Pepper Wonton Cups, taste amazing and the are a terrific finger food that would be great for parties or date night. Enjoy!Ingredients
- 2 c. (1 lb) sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 ½ c. Kraft® cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ c. Kraft® Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Kraft® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- Lightly grease 2 muffin tins. Press one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup. Bake 5 minutes until lightly brown. Remove and let cool on cookie sheet.
- Brown sausage and seasoned salt. Drain grease from sausage. Put sausage in bowl and add Kraft® cheddar cheese, Kraft® Monterey Jack cheese, Kraft® Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and green peppers. Mix with rubber spatula.
- Fill each cooked wonton with filling and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for additional five minutes or until bubbly.