1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 cup cold white tequila
- 1 cup cold pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- Combine salt and lime zest on a small plate.
- Combine tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Rub the rims of 6 glasses with the lime wedge and dip in the salt mixture. Fill the glasses with ice and top with about 1/2 cup margarita mixture each. Garnish with pineapple and lime, if desired.
- Serving size: about 1/2 cup
- Per serving: 117 calories; 0 g fat(0 g sat); 0 g fiber; 8 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 13 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 5 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 33 IU vitamin A; 15 mg vitamin C; 9 mg calcium; 0 mg iron; 2 mg sodium; 99 mg potassium
Originally from Eating Well