I love to spiralize food! The smell of this recipe drove poor Ted crazy while it was cooking! He was pacing the kitchen. This recipe was the side for our Raspberry Balsamic Chicken recipe which I will be posting as well. It was delicious and when you spiralize one medium potato it makes enough that I can split it into three servings.
- 1 medium size russet potato
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. crushed dried rosemary
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp rushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. ( I used my spiralizer) Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with extra virgin olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer potatoes to pan, arranging in single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and top with Parmesan cheese.
Approximately 45 calories a serving