For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp ponzu
- 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
For the Stir Fry:
- 1/2 lb skirt steak, sliced thinly against the grain
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly, whites and greens separated
- 1 small carrot, sliced thinly on diagonal
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 small (6 oz) zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick matchsticks
- 1 head baby bok choy, quartered
Whisk together ponzu, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cornstarch and set aside.
Reduce the heat to medium-high, add the oil, scallion whites, garlic, ginger, carrots, water chestnuts, and red pepper to the wok and toss frequently until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes.
Add baby bok choy and zucchini and cook for an additional 2 minutes until the leaves turn bright green.
Calories: 317 • Fat: 12 g • Carb: 25 g • Fiber: 7 g • Protein: 32 g • Sugar: 9 g
Sodium: 812 mg • Cholest: 73 mg