These delicious little gems are so easy to make and they also look so pretty! These are great for party appetizers or in our case for our date night snack. They are not only good tasting they are low calorie!
Makes 2 1/2 dozen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (white part only)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3 turkey bacon strips, diced and cooked
- In a small bowl, beat the first six ingredients until blended. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon; bake 2-5 minutes longer or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Serve warm
1 each: 46 calories, 3 g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.