These Baked Old Bay Curly Fries use a spiralizer for a quick side dish or snack recipe.
- 2 large Russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce, optional, to taste
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spiralize potatoes and place in a bowl. If some of the pieces are very long, break them up to be a more manageable length.
- Add olive oil, hot sauce (if using), Old Bay seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper to bowl and toss to combine so the fries are evenly coated.
- Place fries in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving space between each one. Bake for 10 or so minutes, and then remove sheet from oven and flip fries over. The bottoms should be browned. Place sheet back in the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the tops have browned to your liking. Remove and serve.