Tuna Filled Cucumber Cups
These Tuna Filled Cucumber Cups were a great party or date night snack…..very low calorie!
- 1 large english cucumber, cut into 1″ thick slices
- 1 5oz can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore In Water tuna, drained and water squeezed out
- ⅓ cup of mayonnaise (I used Gluten Free)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh dill or chopped fresh basil for garnish
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop the seeds out of the cucumber slices, leaving about ¼” on the bottom to make them into little cups. Once they have all been scooped, squeeze the water from the cucumber pulp you have scooped out, and finely chop it.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, finely chopped cucumber pulp, mayo and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste to see if you want to add more mayo or pepper.
- If your cucumber cups have a lot of moisture, dab away the water using a paper towel. Then fill each cucumber cup with tuna, and garnish with dill.
For more great recipes, visit http://www.harvestlitecafe.com or shop for other great products at http://www.harvestlitecafe.com/shopping